Bring the Power of X to Windows
Xmanager is the market’s leading PC X server which brings the power of X applications to a Windows environment. With Xmanager, X applications installed on remote UNIX based machines run seamlessly with Windows application side by side. It provides a powerful session management console, easy-to-use X application launcher, X server profile management tool, SSH module, and a high performance PC X server for securely accessing a remote and virtualized UNIX and Linux environments.
- Superior Performance
- When utilizing a PC X server, precision and speed are essential. Xmanager 6 is based on the High-performance X11R7 PC X server and includes support for multiple X extensions for maximum usability. Support for up to 128 X client connections means you get all the power with near limitless restrictions.
- Connect Safely from Anywhere
- Xmanager 6’s Secure XDMCP provides all the benefits of regular XDMCP without any of its inherent security risks. Access business critical tasks remotely and securely even if they’re located behind a firewall or within a private network. Take advantage of features like Host Access Control, Master Password, GSSAPI/PKCS#11 Support, and more to ensure only authorized users have access to your data.
- Share X Applications
- X applications that run on UNIX server systems such as CAD/GIS can be shared by multiple individuals utilizing Xmanager 6. Optimize your network infrastructure while maximizing security.
- Windows and UNIX/Linux Integration
- With Xmanager 6, you can bring entire UNIX/Linux desktop environments to your Windows PC. Or use the built in Xstart tool to quickly access single X applications and have them run side-by-side with your Windows applications.
Home Page: https://www.netsarang.com